Product warranty and how to claim
Although quality craftsmanship is paramount, we understand that our gear gets exposed to the elements and put through punishment of the world’s hardest conditions.
Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in product Advance, BbRadio and BbSpeaker devices for twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase for . All other accessoires and headphones are six (6) months from the date of the original purchase. Exceeding the warranty time means all costs on repair or replacement is payed by customer.
What our warranty does not cover
- This warranty does not cover any damage, rusty USB part, deterioration or malfunction resulting in alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping, lighting, power surges or other acts of nature.
- This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by BbTALKIN to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- This warranty does not cover cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with this product.
If you feel your product is a warranty case please contact us. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Used and demo products are sold “as is” and do not carry a warranty.
Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are not covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time.
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water) or neglect.
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
- Parts or hardware that were lost or have gone missing after receiving your shipment.
To see a full list please see the warranty guidelines above. If your product needs repair parts from normal wear and tear or lost items please check our shop to buy the parts you need to get your set(s) working again. If you have any questions please contact us.
How to send products back for inspection, repair or warranty
- Mail your claim to original dealer
- Print your original invoice write down the problem and ad it to your pack
- Send items back to original dealer
- Wait for response
- Package will be send back to original invoice address
Did you buy at our shop directly?
Straat van corsica 20
Please send your products to above address and use e-mail and telephone number for package track and trace. Do not forget to include your original invoice and write down the problem on the invoice. Without info it will only take longer.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to see you using your BB Talkin intercoms almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient we will work to get your case resolved as quick as possible.
Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in. If you loose patience, no problem, just call or e-mail us.
We will contact you with further instruction.