Instructions and Video
AFTER USE: CLEAN WITH FRESH WATER. DRY PRODUCTS PROPERLY.
- Remove all microphone sponges and clean system with low pressure fresh water. Clean the system while the headset(s) and housing are still connected and waterproof sealed.
- Dry with a soft towel and then disassemble.
- Disconnect the headset, open the waterproof housing and take the intercom out. Put the intercom without the housing safely away. Do not leave them in a moist environment.
- Let the headsets and waterproof cases dry properly and check for damages.
Salt, water and sun in combination with electronics don’t go well together. But with the proper cleaning and drying after every sessions your BB Talkin equipment will have longer life and work beter.
Just like any other waterproof electronic device whether it is a Go Pro or a waterproof walkie talkie the BB Talkin communication devices need maintenance and care. Especially if you use it on the beach and in a salt water enviroment.
TIPS TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR BBTALKIN GEAR:
- Don’t leave your set(s) in the sun or in a hot car for long periods. The sealings may dry out and the housing may damage.
- Although they are made to be out in the cold for usage, don’t leave them for long periods out in the cold.
- After using them in a salt water or sandy enviroment rinse the housing, microphones and earpads with low pressure clean water and then open the housing and remove the Main or Master units for charging.
- Take care with the black housing seal that surrounds the lid. Gently lift the seal with a small object, and pull it off one of the corners to remove it. Rinse with tap water and if needed let it dry.
- When storing your BB Talkin waterproof housing, it is best to leave it open so there’s no pressure on the seal. This will help them keep their shape, and prolong the life of your seals.
- Do not overcharge your Main, Master, Speaker or Walkie Talkie systems.
Download PDF Instructions for BB Talkin Devices
BbTalkin Advance: basic functions and resetting
In this video we show you how you use the buttons and functions on the advance BbTalkin intercom. In this tutorial you will get to know all functions and buttons on the device.
In this video we show you how to reset the device to factory settings. This will erase all already paired devices.
BB Talkin Advance: 2-way pairing and reconnecting
In this tutorial we show you how to pair two Advance intercoms. Left menu showing the steps to take.
In this tutorial we show you how to reconnect already paired (2-way setting) intercoms. It’s important to use the same intercoms after you paired once.
BB Talkin Advance: 3-way pairing and reconnecting
In this tutorial we show you how to pair three Advance intercoms. In this setting you use one intercom as instructor/master device. Nr.01 and No.2 intercom are for you students. This setting is often used for instructors who have two students and want to be in control of all connections. This a common setup for Kitesurfing, Windsurfing, Wakeboarding, Flyboarding with 2 students.
In this tutorial we show you how to reconnect already paired (3-way setting) intercoms. In this option it’s possible to be in control as an instructor for all devices. You are able to connect and disconnect. This setting is used by instructors that need to mute the device. It’s important to use the same intercoms after you paired once. And make sure you tag the instructors intercom. (in this case on no number/blanc)
In this tutorial we show you how to pair three Advance intercoms. In this setting you use intercoms and link them from one to the other. No.01 to No.2 and No.3. Adding more is possible (up to 6 intercoms in one chain). This setting is often used for normal linking.